Friday 8 March 2019

Kill The Messenger

The WZR mission "Kill The Messenger" is now complete. I also tidied up the version of Ilsa from Kirkwood and baked it into a PDF. Next I will work on doing the same for the Environmental Hazard rules before I return my attention back to the Fallout campaign system I've been working on. On the hobby side of things, I am slowly working towards minis and terrain required for Deniable Ops.

Warzone Resurrection mission "Building Bridges" - Complete.
Warzone Resurrection mission "CSAR" - Complete.
Rangers of Shadowdeep mission "Evacuation" - Complete.
Rangers of Shadowdeep companion customisation - Complete.
Rangers of Shadowdeep mission "Black Hart" - Complete.
Warzone Resurrection mission "Kill the Messenger" - Complete.
Warzone Resurrection rules "Environmental Hazards" - 90% complete, needs layout and graphics.
Fallout Wasteland Warfare campaign - Paused, 40% complete.
The Walking Dead campaign - Paused, 30% complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment